Tuesday 16 June 2009

On saturday I won.....

On saturday my end of year awards ceremony was held at BCU Birmingham. Many guests were invited including the legendary Trevor Beattie (look him up if you don't know). I had been nominated for the entrepeneaur award, which if I won would mean receiving free business advice and help for a year from one of the creative industries top advisors, working with people like Chris Cunningham to name names.

Long story short, I won.

this means big things for EXM. and for extra medium as a whole. hopefully by 2010 we will be mad big and the events filming thing will be a registered business earning lots and lots and travelling. This give sus two years to enjoy the fruits of our labour before the world ends.

Happy days.

here is my award (excuse the photos I am not a photographer)

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment